Monday, December 3, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

Meet Cherry, our very own Elf on the Shelf. This is his first time visiting our house, and the kids are so excited. I think Cherry is going to brighten up our mornings. In fact, I think the kids will be more than eager to get out of bed on school days.  





I've been debating bringing this fun tradition into our house or not. I really do not like to follow trends so I've avoided this for a few years. However, Pinterest has really changed my mind. There are SO many fun ways to hide the elf. It just became way too hard to ignore any longer. I'm not using Cherry as a way to get my children to behave (he reports back to Santa, ya know). He's only in our house to entertain each of us, though, I did catch Wyatt telling his classmates that Cherry can hear whenever he's being naughty. I didn't intend on Cherry to help with behavior, but hey! I'll take whatever he's offering! 

I'll be posting pictures of what our elf does at the end of each week. Feel free to link up and share what your little elf is doing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment