Monday, November 5, 2012

Birds

I've been stalking the fields by our village lately to take some pictures of the hawks. They are HUGE and amazing to watch. The kids also love trying to find them so I can get a picture. Its become a new game for them.

I snapped a picture of two hawks about to take off. It would have been an awesome picture IF it was in focus.






This cool guy has been hanging around this field for a month or so. He's pretty tall, but in this picture he's sitting on the other side of the hill. I've been trying to get a picture of him for at least a month, but the only time I see him I don't have my camera with me. Poor guy, he's always alone. I wish there was more of him though. The kids are going to be excited that I finally got a picture of him. I just wish he was closer to me. My camera can only zoom so far out.


There are also some pretty black birds with white wings always flying around the village. But they are too quick for me to get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment