Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wyatt's field trip

Wyatt's class took a field trip to Oak Park today. Its a pretty nice park with a great playground. The kids had a blast playing and chasing the geese.

Here is a momma geese sitting on her nest in a BBQ pit


Wyatt and Bryden playing.




Notice the trash next to her. Poor thing. But she was really sweet with all the kids walking up to her.




Wyatt loves to swing.

He would be content all summer long if we had a swing in the backyard. 




A pretty tree

I loved these slides when I was a kid... they are a hit with Wyatt as well.






Wyatt saying 'Peace'





Wyatt and Caleb looking at the geese.

Wyatt's class will be going to the zoo next week as well as Bowling. I'm not sure if I will be able to make it to those field trips, but I hope I can. His last day of school is 11 May. He'll have a couple weeks off before he starts his awesome summer program at Head Start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment